1.Description of addition cure liquid silicone rubber
G-830 silicone rubber platinum cure silicone rubber. The silicone rubber will be cured under room temperature and can be cured fastly by heating, It’s two-components liquid silicone rubber , the mixing ratio is 1:1 . It has an exceptional fluidity and good operability.Especially ,the platinum cure silicone rubber has a lower shrinkage,higher temperature resistance and it is flexible.
2.Characteristics of addition cure liquid silicone rubber
(1).An exceptional fluidity and good operability
(2).Good tensile strength and tear strength
(3).Food grade silicone rubber
(4).high temperature resistance
(6).No smell ,non-toxic
(7).long shelf-time &lifetime
3.Application of addition cure liquid silicone rubber
G-830 silicone rubber is flexbile silicone rubber ,it has a higher temprature resistance and lower shrinkage, so it is suitable to make the silicone gasket for machine sealing .
4.Datesheet of addition cure liquid silicone rubber
Item No. Appearance Hardness (shore A°) Viscosity (CPS) Tensile-strength
( kgf /cm2 ) Tear-strength
(kgf /cm2 ) Elongation-break
(%) Mixing ratio operation
time (25℃ ) Curing time( 25 ℃) Shrinkage
G-830 translucent 30±2 7000±1000 ≥55 ≥24 ≥450 1:1 20-30 mins 2~3 h ≤0.1%
1. Place a plastic container on a small scale, making sure to zero out the weight on the scale. Note: use a container that, during rise under vacuum in Step 5, will allow for material to expand to 4-5 times its resting volume.
2. Pour catalyst into the plastic container, noting weight of material poured.
3. In the same container, pour an equal weight of base on top of the catalyst (e.g., 100 grams of catalyst and 100 grams base). Note: within a 5% weight variance, the end result is not altered.
4. With a clean, dry mixing spatula, mix energetically until the color of the product is homogeneous. Note: working time begins at this step. Mixing should take no longer than 1-2 minutes.
5. Place container under vacuum and vacuum until material bubbles and rises. Release vacuum and repeat until bubbles are removed. Vacuuming should take no longer than 3-4 minutes.
6. From a height of approximately 30 cm, pour the mixed silicone into the mold frame. Maintain the pouring stream in the same spot so as to minimize introduction of air bubbles into the mold.
7. Allow the mold to sit, undisturbed, for at least 4 hours to ensure the silicone is fully cured.
8. Remove the mold from the frame.
9. Cut around the pattern carefully to release it from the silicone rubber mold.
The surfaces with which the material comes in contact must be perfectly clean, free of grease and dry.
Close the bottles after use so as not to confuse the cap of the catalyst with that of the base when re-sealing.
Be aware of possible cross-contamination; it’s highly recommended to use only dedicated gear when processing poly-addition RTV2 silicone rubber (including degassing devices).
Be aware that contact with certain material can inhibit the curing of the RTV2 poly-addition silicone rubber. Common contaminants to be avoided include:
-Natural or synthetic rubber, vulcanized with sulphur derivatives.
-Poly-condensation RTV catalyzed with metallic salts.
-PVC stabilizing agents.
-Amine cured epoxies.
-Sulphur, tin and amines derivatives.
-In case of doubt, carry out a small test by pouring the mixture onto a small area of the object.
Packaging & Shipping
20KG/drum vacuum packing for part A + 20KG/drum vacuum packing for part B
25KG/drum vacuum packing for part A + 25KG/drum vacuum packing for part B
200KG/drum packing for part A +200KG/drum packing for part B
Why Choose Us?
4.Engineers Site Instruction
5.New products developing
6.New Market developing
7.Factory Visiting Reception
8.China visiting reception
9.China Latest silicone news
10.Related Products Purchasing Assistance
11.More than 8 years experience in producing liquid silicone rubber
Any inquiry, feel free to contact Ms. Sybil: